Banksy Original Graffiti Art Exhibit Poster * Monkey Queen * 2′ × 3′ Rare 2007 Mint New Condition. Original Exhibition Poster from the December 2007 Banksy Exhibit in Soho , New York City. Large Wall Size measures 24" inches wide by 30" inches high. Famed contemporary Graffiti Artist Banksy is a well-known pseudo-anonymous English graffiti artist. He is believed to be a native of Yate (near Bristol) and born in 1974, but there is substantial public uncertainty about his identity and personal and biographical details. According to Tristan Manco, Banksy “was born in 1974 and raised in Bristol, England. The son of a photocopier engineer, he trained as a butcher but became involved in graffiti during the great Bristol aerosol boom of the late 1980s.” His artworks are often-satirical pieces of art that encompass topics such as politics, culture, and ethics. His street art, which combines graffiti with a distinctive stencilling technique, has appeared in London and in cities around the world. Original Limited Edition Exhibit Poster printed in Beautiful , Brilliant Razor-sharp 6 color production on thick chrome-coat poster stock paper. Large Wall Size : measures exactly 24" inches wide by 30" inches high. This Original Exhibit Poster features a detailed graffiti illustration by Banksy of the " Monkey Queen ". Rare , Authentic Banksy Original Exhibit Poster ~ ready for framing , or simply hang as is. Great for an Apartment or Studio , Gallery , Den or Office. Will be carefully rolled in a heavy duty tube and shipped Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation / Tracking. This Original Exhibit Poster is in Mint New Condition. Available for immediate local pickup in Times Square NYC : Bring your own long tube if you like ( we just roll and rubberband them ). We ship Priority in an extra heavy duty tube ( $ 20 ) to anywhere in the U.S.A. > we also ship Internationally to Canada and Worldwide. Email about quick local pickup or shipping arrangements , our phone number and our exact Times Square location.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).