Syrian handmade for Wunderley – Chest of Drawers – 3 Drawer Dresser
Measures- 40" wide, 35" high and 21" in depth
Exquisite, rare, museum quality Wunderley, a very high end retailer in Pennsylvania that sells middle eastern and Moroccan furniture. They are featured in Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, and Veranda amongst other design publications. For sale is a mother of pearl inlay chest of drawers. It retails for $9750 on their website. It is a reproduction of Syrian craftmanship borrowed from the Ottoman empire in Turkey. The Damascene artisans adapted the style to their own. As with most Islamic art, repeating geometric and floral patterns are prevalent. This design is known as “stambouli,” meaning floral design. As the changing light of the day into night passes over this unique piece it shimmers and glows with all the subtle hues of rare pearlescent. The sides are lined with exotic bone. The icing on the cake is a heavy piece of white marble (no scratches or markings). In fact, the entire piece is in excellent condition. This is for the designer looking for that unique piece for their client, the rare collector or those who can appreciate artistry and sublime beauty in a functional piece. It is a piece of furniture that will increase in value over time. The back has a tag from Wunderley stating “Wunderley – Handmade in Syria”. Please email for more pictures or with questions. Serious inquires only. Pick up on the Upper East Side of Manhattan – High 90’s btwn Madison and 5th Avenues in an elevator building. Asking Price: $7250. Thank you for looking!
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).