This classic design Ariette fixture by Flos is currently residing in our bedroom, and as we are changing decor, it needs to move out. It is the largest size Ariette that gives a lot of light or a nice soothing glow. Mounts directly to the wall or ceiling, (Ive had it on both over the years). The front panel does need to be replaced at some point, and this can be ordered thru Flos, or online at various. retailers. Seems to average about $60. If new, the entire fixture is $495, so you are getting a great deal with this one and a little craftiness, or a brand new panel will take it back to factory condition new. Over time, the corners that attaches to the hardware do wear out, and this one is about 6 years old. Alternatively, I have seen people fix these by a creative use of tape, obviously your choice. In order to remove it from the wall, the front panel does need to be taken off, and then the fixture/base unscrews from the wall. I would do this before pickup. Ideally this would be taken in as tact state as possible, although complete dis-assembly is an option. Measures a large 51.2 × 51.2″, so it fills a wall or ceiling very well. NOT hard wired, simply an easy plug in to an outlet.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).