I LOVE this piece but am running out of room; handmade needlepoint circa the 60s featuring a large, slightly asymmetrical print of birds, flourish, floral and leafy design.
Colors are burnt orange, rust, deep burgundy, red, aqua, dark teal, sage, olive, yellow & cream. Gold (slightly bright/shiny) frame. No pulls or holes; piece is in excellent condition! Frame is wood, NOT plastic – painted wood with canvas strip.
I have a penchant for purchasing and keeping far too many vintage and antique floral paintings and needlepoint pieces… something about the look and feel as well as the story behind them. I love owning amateur artwork; the stranger/quirkier, the better!
Unfortunately, I have too many and need to clear out and focus my interior aesthetic a bit.
Wire attached to back for hanging.
Measures approx. 22.5" h x 18.5" w.
Please study all photos carefully – pieces represented as accurately as possible and since these are aged and previously owned pieces, some natural wear should be expected. I feel this adds to the charm of vintage pieces. Any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
Follow HIC on Twitter: @HarlowInChains
Join on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/Harlow.In.Chains
Shipping: for a quote, please contact me with your zip. Shipping on this item includes delivery confirmation. Insurance can be provided upon request. Rush delivery available! Expedited & combined shipping available.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).