This feminine, floral vintage frosted glass lamp features a beautiful and intact ‘white’ and gold floral design. Glass is frosted white with gold line detailing (see photos). Paint is in excellent condition – the floral design is impeccable! Lamp is FUNCTIONAL. Brass base on bottom needs to be polished but should clean up nicely.
THIS IS FOR THE LAMP PICTURED AT RIGHT.
Measures as follows: approx. 26" h (including lampshade holder); 17" in diameter @ widest point.
I’ve listed the other lamp in the photos as well; I used these as a set even though they’re not quite a ‘perfect’ match.
Am asking for $ but am willing to entertain offers or possibly trade.
I’m currently clearing out and will be posting a ton of items… All listed for pick-up only – located near LIRR & 7 train in Woodside, Queens. Will consider barter/travel on items for vintage pieces of interest.
Please study all photos carefully – pieces represented as accurately as possible and since these are aged and previously owned pieces, some natural wear should be expected. I feel this adds to the charm of vintage pieces. Any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me!
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).