This credenza was made by Lane, an American furniture maker based in Altavista, Virginia. The olive wood was expertly cut as to highlight the grain highlighting a figural quality reminiscent of an ink blot.
This tall chest has five spacious drawers and three upper nooks that can be used to house folded sweaters, jeans, blankets or sheets. The nooks also function as a stellar organizer for accessories like briefcases, handbags, shoes and boots (housed in shoe bags, of course) or scarves. One could also potentially remove the nook and repurpose the area for media storage and cleverly disguise a TV or stereo. This chest would look fabulous in a bedroom, dining room or in a living room. It boasts phenomenal storage capacities which are always a major plus — especially when dealing with the perils of a small closet. (And all closets start to feel small, sooner or later.)
I shot these photos at night under florescent bulbs and my camera picked up the yellow tones of the wood and did not capture the subtle, rich, warm red glow of the burled wood that really makes this piece such a knockout.
The credenza is part of a larger set from the Alpha II collection which includes two night stands and an credenza. It is extremely rare to find a complete set.
Shoot me a line and we’ll arrange a time to meet. Contrary to popular belief, Somerville is 5 minutes from Boston and has easy parking.
26"W, 17"D, 20"H
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).