Get your home gorgeous for holiday entertaining with Organizing, Design or Paint!
$150.- For (1) 90-Minute Design Consultation with Written Action Plan, Resource List & Follow Up Call or Visit.
$295.- For (1) Four-Hour Design Consultation, usually broken up into two visits, with Written Action Plan & Resource List.
Design-Aide / Assisted Move
My mission is to help people achieve beautiful, functional spaces that work for them.
Affordable packages & hourly rates to suit all projects.
Interior Design & Organizing
I will help you go through your closet & help you decide what still works for you, what you should keep, sell, donate or toss & then organize what you have into easy to access, easy to coordinate areas with a system that will work for you. I can help you identify what may be missing from your wardrobe, if anything & make you a shopping list of items to be out on the hunt for.
I love nothing better than to go into a home & make it a more beautiful, functional space for its occupants. Sometimes that means clearing out clutter & devising workable systems, othertimes it may be addressing colors, furniture placement & art. Whatever you need to make your space more beautiful and/or functional for you, I’m up for the challenge. I work on small & large projects & can create a plan to suit your needs.
Offices & Studios
Cluttered, poorly designed offices can reduce productivity & overall satisfaction while at work. Let’s face it, most of us spend more time at work than we do at home, so why not make it a positive, productive place that you like to be in. I can help you eliminate the clutter & devise easy to maintain systems that make you more efficient & productive.
Pre &/Or Post-Move Help
Moving is a huge transition in our lives & a great time to reassess what’s working & what’s not. Because moving can often be a stressful, overwhelming time, I am available to help you before your move, after your move or both.
Pre-move I can help you decide what to take, sell, donate or toss, I can help you pack & coordinate movers, etc.
Post-move I can help you unpack, set up your new space, identify if there’s anything that you brought that doesn’t work in your new home & outline a list of items that you need, if any. Whether it’s moving in with a significant other, to accommodate a growing family or just a new place, I can help make the transition smoother & easier. Please contact me so that we may discuss your particular situation & devise a plan & a quote that fits your move.
While I don’t keep the furniture inventory of a stager, I can help you stage your home with items that you already have. Call me & let’s see if we can save you the costly expense & time of a staging company.
Out of clutter, find simplicity. -Albert Einstein
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).