For sale is an amazing rosewood oval Danish dining table and chairs by Skovmand and Andersen. Same quality as First Dibs and V&M, but at a third of the price!
This is an original set that my parents bought in the 70s. It’s in good vintage condition.
The table has some marks and scratches which can easily be fixed by a professional, or you could leave as is. The chairs’ upholstery is in working condition, no tears, but could use a cleaning. Everything is very sturdy and structurally sound.
The table seats 6 when closed and has two hidden leaves that allow it to expand to seat 8 or 10.
Table measurements (when closed): 60" L, 41" W, 29" H.
Each leaf adds another 19", making the total length of the table when fully extended 98".
Very similar to tables shown in these links, but oval, not round:
Pick up is from an elevator building near union square/east village. The legs detach from the table for easy moving, but you would still need a vehicle or a couple of strong people to carry since it’s quite heavy.
$800 for the table,
$400 for the 6 chairs
Or $1100 for the entire set.
serious buyers only. Please respond with a phone number
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).