Posted from Krrb It via the Krrb it button.
ON HOLD for Metropolis Modern, NYC. I am selling a drop dead gorgeous brass polished stainless steel dining table and chairs by Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin.
It is in very good vintage condition. The brass polish on the chair legs is Perfect. The brass polish on the table legs is also in good condition. The top is comprised of three panels, the middle part collapses (spring mechanism to push down and lock in place when closed, pops up when opened) to allow the other sides to slide back and breakdown the size of the table.
The brass on the table top frame has a very nice aged patina and it can be buffed for more shine if desired by buyer.
In the pictures you will see the patina along the top frame of the brass table. The table legs and inside frame are still the polished shiny brass. The glass is smoked. There is a small corner chip in the middle panel of glass. The chair fabric is original and tags are attached. Two of the chairs have stains. Four are in good condition.
This piece is striking!
Table Open: 99" L, 40 W, 29" H
Table Closed: 66" L, 40 W, 29" H
36" Back H
The price for this beauty is $500 includes table and 6 chairs. If you see this posting then the vintage brass table and chair set is still available. I will remove once it sells. Thanks for looking!! Table and chairs are located in Centreville, VA not Reston.
Hollywood Regency, Glam, Mid Century, Mid-Century, Retro, Mod
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).