New!! Garnet hill 18″ × 90″ quilted stitched table runner
- double-sided heavy weight & feel w/ top side bearing beautiful repeating pattern of vertical bands for “striped” effect
- striking southwest inspired palette in beautiful warm autumn color hues of pumpkin, sunflower & oatmeal (natural linen)
- allover quilt & hand-stitched detail + silk appliques gives impression of hand-made & high-end quality
- lightly padded w/ cotton to protect table surfaces from hot & cold foods & drink items
- practical size 7 1/2’ foot table runner can be folded to accommodate varying table lengths
- made exclusively for garnet hill – 60% linen/ 30% cotton/ 10% silk – style # 12271 “valdemosa multi-color runner”
- complementing southwest inspired patterns on both sides — like having (2) runners for the price of one!!
- guaranteed authentic — brand new & never used in snap button plastic sleeve packaging
- low maintenance care — machine washable & tumble dry, or dry clean
- pictures are part of the description, so please review carefully & use enlarge feature to view items up-close & see details
Note: the items we deal in are primarily vintage by nature and in as-found condition, and thus commonly have the type of wear that you would associate with a pre-owned piece that has seen typical use over the years commiserate with its age — including, but not limited to, light scratching, scuffing, rubbing, etc. We endeavor to include any major issues in the description, but such conditions should be presumed unless otherwise noted and/or described as “new”. Also, please take into consideration that sometimes items appears nicer and larger in photographs, so please carefully review the condition reports (description + pics) and measurements before bidding. We are not experts, but do our best to accurately represent and describe all items we sell. We encourage you to email us with any questions or concerns at any time. All of our items are kept in a smoke free environment; however, we cannot attest to the conditions they were exposed to prior to our receipt. Thank you!