Antique piano & organ stool w/ original brass claw & ball feet
- deep dark espresso stained solid mahogany hardwood w/ turned spindle legs, center pedestal & cross x-supports
- solid construction w/ beautiful vintage details reflective of early 20th century (est. 1910s/20s) & art deco nouveau periods
- original brass claw & glass ball feet have deep patina — will allow new owner to decide whether to polish or restore
- adjustable height on 360 degree counter-/ clockwise rotating screw dial that spins freely & easily
- measures approximately 14" diameter x 19"-23" height — small footprint to place most anywhere in the home
- in clean, good vintage condition … Natural distressing commensurate w/ normal wear & use … Displays nicely!
- there’s a narrow split in the seat [see pic 1] but does not compromise its integrity or use — simply adds aged character
- versatile use as a decorative accent piece, bedside night table, entry foyer stand, and of course, additional seating
- polished & conditioned w/ danish oil to a nice luster & sheen … Ready for its new home!!
- pictures are part of the description, so please review carefully & use enlarge feature to view items up-close & see details
Note: the items we deal in are primarily vintage by nature and in as-found condition, and thus commonly have the type of wear that you would associate with a pre-owned piece that has seen typical use over the years commiserate with its age — including, but not limited to, light scratching, scuffing, rubbing, etc. We endeavor to include any major issues in the description, but such conditions should be presumed unless otherwise noted and/or described as “new”. Also, please take into consideration that sometimes items appears nicer and larger in photographs, so please carefully review the condition reports (description + pics) and measurements before bidding. We are not experts, but do our best to accurately represent and describe all items we sell. We encourage you to email us with any questions or concerns at any time. All of our items are kept in a smoke free environment; however, we cannot attest to the conditions they were exposed to prior to our receipt. Thank you!
In-person pickup only