Isn’t this a beaut! Rare find, these kinds of bookcases are no longer in production!
This mid century metal barrister/legal stacking bookcase is in excellent condition!
The bookcase is 33" wide, 13" deep, there are four sections – each section is 15" high, with the top and base, the height is 72" floor to top.
Each section has a glass retractable up-swinging door and all are in great functioning order. Each knob is original and tight and secure. Each section has 2 clips to help hold it all together, there is only one missing out of the 8 and gravity does a fine job on its own anyway. All pieces are stamped by the Hillside Metal Products Company in Newark NJ, made in the USA! This piece has lived its whole life in just a 30 mile radius of where it was made!
The photo of the upper section & top shows a tiny dab of paint and some scratching, which is the worst condition you will find on this piece. It is in such great shape. Durable, sturdy, and heavy.
Price is negotiable! Make me an offer! Email to arrange to look at it or pick it up! (Might want to have some help when you come, while its sectional, each piece is still heavy!)
I have more pictures and can answer any questions.
Thanks for looking, Leanne.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).