I am selling a vintage/antique chair that i purchased from an estate sale in the pacific heights neighborhood in san francisco. I orginally paid $750 for it, i am selling it for $140 or best reasonable offer. It is sturdy and the details are exquisite. Please note that there is a water stain on the fabric, it may come out with a cleaning but i am not totally sure. It is very unique and i love the shape. It is a french provincial hollywood regency style piece. The material is a a silk shangtung? And is a beautiful mellow mint green color. We are changing the decor in the room and looking to sell a few pieces.It could definitely fit in a car, we had a Toyota Corolla/Matrix at the time when we purchased it, and it fit just fine. The height is 30 inches from the highest point, 24 inches in length at the lowest point (it is a curvy shaped chair) and it is 31.5 inches wide. Let me know if you have any further questions!
Design Within Reach, Z Gallerie, Room and Board, CB2, Crate and Barrel, Restoration Hardware, West Elm, Pottery Barn, Baker, Ethan Allen, Shabby Chic, Hollywood Regency, Victorian, Tufted
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).