The desktop is 32″ × 24″ and the height is 28", but it’s higher if you attach the wheels (they are still in the original package, with the assembly instructions and manufacturer info; the paperwork indicates that it is called the “Wendel Desk System,” though I don’t recall the Container Store using that name).
A small section of the base piece’s molding strip is a bit worn (as you can see in the second photo), but it is otherwise in great condition. I paid $149 for it at the Container Store here in Manhattan a few years ago. They still sell a few different versions of matching Wendel shelving units (http://www.containerstore.com/shop/shelving/freestandingShelving?productId=10001020&N=13376&Nao=20).
It also comes w/ a keyboard tray, which isn’t featured in the photos, as I never used it. This desk is very easy to disassemble and move or store (flat).
I will sell the little white desk organizer (also from the Container Store) along with the desk. (I paid $9.99 for the organizer, which is in pristine condition.) I may sell the chair in the photo, from Ikea, as well. It makes a nice set. (I think I paid $20 for the chair, which is still in new condition.)
I will not respond to emails inquiring if the item is still available; I will remove the posting as soon as it is sold. Thank you.
PS: I’m very close to the A, C and 1 trains at 168th Street in an elevator building.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).