Posted from Krrb It via the Krrb it button.
A large whale created from upcycled leather scraps (purses, baseballs, etc) with a zipper mouth and other found curiosities. Made to order with unique materials.
Made to order
Please allow 2-3 weeks for the creation of your very own whale. This collection is available in white or natural and with or without a spout. Please note your preferences when you contact me.
*size: 30″ × 52″ × 1″ (average)
*ready to hang | signed and dated by dolan geiman
More on the white whale:
Created with vintage baseballs from baseball games around the u.S. Of a. Recycled leather gloves from southern debutantes, patent leather shoes, leather handbags, and various other garments i have gathered form abandoned farms and places across the country. I collect these pieces in my studio and over the course of a few months start laying out the pieces and then when i have enough parts, begin to assemble the white whale. Some of the pieces have buttons and snaps still attached, these are my way of representing the barnacles that our real life whales accumulate from their life in deep . The zipper mouth is the final touch, from a vintage leather jacket.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).