French inspired vintage paper fox collage archival ink reproduction on wood. Vibrant, original, affordable decor for woodland, outback, forest adventurers.
Box print® reproduction details
*32” x 40” x 1.375"
*edition size: 750
*poplar wood back-frame | color natural
*individually signed and numbered by geiman on back
What are box print reproductions?
Box print reproductions are high-quality inkjet images digitally reproduced onto wood panels by a large format printer (not paper prints mounted to wood panels). Each box print includes a natural-colored, poplar back-frame, adding depth to the piece against the wall. Box print reproductions are uv-treated for color fastness as well as for protection against handling. Box print reproductions can be dusted, gently wiped, and can withstand years of exposure to sunlight.
Best of all, box print reproductions are easy on the pocketbook and the environment. The artwork images are printed with environmentally-friendly, voc-free inks onto formaldehyde-free hard board panels. Poplar, used for the back-frame, is often considered an eco-friendly wood choice because it is a fast-growing, underutilized, and readily replenished wood species.
Box print is a registered trademark of Dolan Geiman Inc.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).