-Crafted of select hardwood solids and veneers
-Thick tops and sturdy construction
-Aspen White finish
-Includes bed ends, slats, guard rails, side rails, ladder
-Dimensions: 81" W x 58" D x 74" H
-Can be separated into two individual beds
Ladder can be mounted on either side of the bed
Accommodates the maximum of 11" of mattress and foundation
Safety: the manufacturer certifies that bunk bed and loft bed designs are tested and independently certified to meet all requirements of ASTM F-1427 standard consumer safety specification for bunk beds and the government code of federal regulations 1213 and 1513
Buyers on Freetime Bunk Beds:
The Lea Freetime Full over Full Bunk Bed is a good choice for a larger family; each bed will comfortably accommodate a couple of younger children or a full grown teenager. Crafted from select hardwood solids and veneers, with thick tops and Lea’s well-known sturdy construction, this bed comes ready to take whatever strains it may be subjected to by a troop of spirited kids. The delicate slat details on bed ends combined with the Aspen White color finish make this product especially suitable for girls — although this is certainly not a rule written in stone. The bottom bunk has two rail heights; note that the higher position has to be used in order to fit in one of the optional under bed units. The Drawer Underbed Storage Unit (as seen on the image) offers storage capabilities only, while the Dual Function Underbed Unit can be used for storage, but can also take in a trundle bed — an excellent solution for sleepovers or to accommodate a stray guest.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).