On sale!… Only cash!
Poggenpohl is well known for their quality, innovation, global, design & authenticity!
Poggenpohl is the world’s leading luxury kitchen brand and is ranked in the top 10 luxury brands along with porsche and mont blanc, according to an independent study.
Our kitchen has been used for only two years. We are people that travel a lot so this kitchen has been almost unused (everything is in impeccable condition)
We are selling the doors and face draws only, with their original poggenpohl handles and hinges. They will be very easy to install in any other kitchen cabinets.
The regular price for this custom kitchen was $50,000 and we are selling them only for $1,000.
This will be a very inexpensive way to have a luxurious kitchen in your home!!! We are selling them because we are remodeling our apartment.
Here are the measurements (centimeters and inches):
1 = 909 × 395 cm (1 = 35.78 inches x 15.55 inches)
5 = 909 × 345 cm (5 = 35.78 inches x 13.58 inches)
2 = 909 × 295 cm (2 = 35.78 inches x 11.61 inches)
2 = 880 × 395 cm (2 = 31.81 inches x 15.55 inches)
2 = 750 × 445 cm – long doors on peninsular (2 = 29.52 × 17.91 inches)
3 = mixed heights x 908 (fridge doors) (3 = mixed heights x 35.74 inches)
Base units doors
2 = 780 × 445 cm (2 = 30.71 inches x 17.52 inches)
2 = 780 × 395 cm (2 = 30.71 inches x 15.55 inches)
1 = 780 × 595 cm (2 = 30.71 inches x 23.43 inches)
1 = 780 × 445 (drawer bank 1 = 127 high 2 = 256 high)
1 = 780 × 317 (drawer bank 1 = 127 high 2 = 256 high)
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).