Reduced Price – Must Go!
Two gorgeous chocolate brown leather side chairs from Pottery Barn. One chair retails for $249 (plus tax and shipping), we are selling the pair for $175 OR BEST OFFER (Cash only). Please find below full description and link to product page. Thanks for looking, please email me with any questions or if you want to come by to look, you can come pick them up Anytime. Closest subway stop is the 86th street 1 or B/C. Only selling because we got a new dining room set in a completely different style and these don’t go.
The classic Parsons-style chair gets an update with the addition of leather in rich, saturated hues. Our thickly padded Grayson Chair has a solid hardwood frame that’s expertly crafted to last for generations.
Crafted with a solid hardwood frame designed to stand up to a lifetime of use.
All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures the chair’s structural integrity over time.
Chocolate-brown color option is made of supple, top-grain leather upholstery with an exclusive finish that preserves its beauty over time.
Chocolate leather chair with mahogany finish legs.
Overall: 19" wide x 23" deep x 39" high
Seat: 19" wide x 17.5" deep
Seat Back: 17.5" high
Backrest: 22.5" high
Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).