Selling pieces of wood salvaged from the lanes of an old bowling alley.
Use as a dining room table, countertop, bar, workbench, kitchen island or counter, farm table, desk, awesome conference table,coffee table, etc.
Pieces are all about 3.5’ feet wide, about 2" thick and vary in length.
Options currently in stock are…
Pine in 5 1/2, 6, 8, or 10 foot long sections.
Maple with no lane markings/inlay in 6 foot long sections.
Maple with dot lane markings in 8 foot long sections.
Maple with arrow lane markings in 3 1/2, 5 1/2, 8 or 9’8" long sections.
Maple and pine pindeck with pin spots in 6’, 8’ and 10’ long sections.
Prices start at $250 for a 5.5’ foot long piece of heart pine,
Prices start at $350 for a 6’ long maple piece (and extra cost for pieces with markings).
Prices vary depending on length, whether pine or maple and type of inlaid markings.
Check out some more photos at link below:
You can just attach some legs and have yourself an amazing table with a cool history while also being “green”.
As of right now, we do not fabricate furniture or install- we are only selling the material. Photos are of finished projects our buyers have done with this material.
They are being sold as whole pieces- we can not cut down to size.
Can be shown by appointment at our space in Gowanus / Park Slope area of Brooklyn, located near 4th Ave / 9th St F / R/ G station, BQE, or Battery Tunnel, so just 3 minutes drive from Manhattan.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).