Have you or a loved one been burned by a previous Craigslist find? Insurance company still not believing your house just up and vanished into some ghostly netherworld? Tired of purchasing trinkets, antiques, or other pieces of cool furniture that later try to harm you in the dead of night? Or maybe you got what you wanted, but then a week later thought to yourself, “I wish this had 98% less supernatural activity.”
We’ve all been there, and we’ve all heard the horror stories. Once upon a time, contacting Craigslist users for their goods or services included a 50/50 (estimated) chance that you wouldn’t make it out of the transaction alive.
I’m here today to tell you that for your next Craigslist conquest, you can avoid all these risks. All you have to do is buy my not-really-one-of-a-kind, but-definitely-completely haunting-free, demon-less brown leather sofa. That’s right, I can do better than 98% less supernatural activity—I’m offering you a sofa with 100% fewer hauntings. I’m also willing to match the paranormal savings from any competitor’s ad on Craigslist.
I know what you’re thinking: is this real? Can this really be that safe?
Not only can I comfortably say that this sofa harbors no spirits of either the good or evil persuasion, but I’m willing to give you a complete refund if you discover otherwise. That’s right: a full, money-back guarantee that you will not open the doors to Hell by purchasing this sofa.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, not so fast. There are drawbacks. First, it’s really comfortable. Kiss your productivity good-bye. It’s got dual reclining action culled from technology in the future, where everyone’s comfortable and reclined and stuff. Work from home? Forget about it. Now you’re just at home, reclined. All the time. There’s some wear and tear on the leather, but no outright rips. Also, not so comfortable to sleep on lengthwise, as the two reclining chairs are framed pretty sturdily and will dig into your body. But great for those angry nights when you kick your loved one out of bed. Unless they’re smart enough to figure out that they can sleep reclined.
I’m offering this badass piece for $325. Peace of mind is included. I just need it out to make way for new furniture.
Measurements are about 88" long, 40" high, 39" deep. I’m pretty keen on the measurements, but as we are all aware, the only way to get exact measurements is through the cooperation of a ghostly third party, and that’s obviously not going to happen. It’s difficult to get out of my house, as the front door will need to come off, and there will be some marginal rubbing along the door frame, but I got it in with little drama, and I can give you a hand getting it out and into to your truck.
I’m confident you’ll be happy with your purchase—unless of course you were looking to harm your family? In which case, you shouldn’t buy my sofa. But if you love your family, hit me up homies. I keep weird hours, so if I’m asleep I’ll get back to you when I wake up.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).