I won this Herman Miller/Mark Goetz designed sofa recently in a competition. It’s brand new! Value is $8579.00, but I’ve priced it to sell at 65% off retail – $3000 or best offer). Make me an offer!
Upholstered in Rouge Dream Cow Leather with matching accents and a Walnut veneer shell. This premium leather configuration retails for $8,5790 (incl. tax and shipping – see screenshots from the Herman Miller website). Note that in some places. the sofa retails for less than I’ve listed here, but it also comes in a variety of finishes and this particular configuration is their premium leather/leather accents option – the retail price I’ve listed is taken directly from their online store.
While it was unwrapped to photograph it, it has been resealed in plastic and is ready for pickup in Los Angeles.
Please note that the sofa is very heavy and requires a minimum of two (preferably four) people to carry it. Buyer is responsible for pickup (from Silver Lake) and delivery.
From the Herman Miller Website – "Designer Mark Goetz wrapped the thick, comfortable cushions of his sofa in a striking molded wood shell that creates both a solid structure and a dramatic profile.
The sofa’s clean-lined, modern look and characteristic use of molded plywood have made it an instant Herman Miller classic. Beautiful from all angles, the molded plywood shell wraps the entire side and back and has only a single seam.
To achieve the right look for the wood veneer shell, Goetz incorporated an intricate miter at every corner, so the molded shell wraps completely around the sides and back. The matte finish on the metal legs adds contemporary appeal.
Mark Goetz made sure that his sofa would be comfortable, no matter what position you were in. Thick cushions and a balanced seat depth—shallow enough to give correct support while sitting upright; deep enough to provide enough room for napping—provide ergonomic support and comfort."
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).