Hentschel Thornbury Grandfather clock. Excellent condition. Hentschel stopped making clocks over 5 years ago, so they are hard to find and holding their value. Everything is in working order. We have the case to transport the inside of the clock ($60 from Chicago Clock Company). Asking $2,750.00. They are listed at $4,400.00 on a couple of websites.
Bombe style mouldings on crown and base.
Beautifully scalloped beveled glass- 3 piece.
Triple chime cable wound movement.
Automatic night shut-off.
Unique floating dial with raised brass Roman numerals.
Lyre pendulum with 270mm disc.
Westminster, St.Michael and Whittington chimes.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.