This project is live for 25 days only! Ships in time for Christmas giftyness!
Just head on over to Kickstarter and type “Etsy Needs More Tea Towels” to find the project!
MOST REWARDS SHIP INTERNATIONALLY WITHOUT EXTRA CHARGE!
AS LONG AS YOUR AMAZON PAYMENT GOES THROUGH ON THE FIRST TRY (DECEMBER 16TH), I WILL SHIP YOUR TEA TOWEL DECEMBER 17TH!
Fresh Pastry Stand is a vintage inspired, handmade gift brand. I sell cake stands and candles in my Etsy shop and would love to add flour sack tea towels to my product line to give my customers more options for holiday shopping.
I’ve recruited my high school friend Geoff to help me get my flour sacking tea towelling act together! I design them and he prints them. Together, we will be an unstoppable force to reckon with in the galaxy known as ETSY!
Inspiration comes from the vintage objects that surround me in my home and my work space. The shelves of my collections are the starting point for my artwork. We’ve designed and printed prototypes of 5 initial designs. Let’s blow this thing up so we can get cranking on the 10 other designs sitting in Dropbox!
- Flour sack tea towels are so old school!
- Flour sack tea towels are lint free!
- Flour sack tea towels make great stocking stuffers, gifts for teachers, Secret Santa swaps.
- Flour sack tea towels are great for drying dishes, looking cute hanging from a hook in your kitchen, covering a loaf of bread fresh from the oven, covering a loaf of bread fresh from the bakery to make it look like it was fresh from your oven, and as gifts!
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).