Posted from Krrb It via the Krrb it button.
Originally, this was a steel kitchen cabinet from the 1950’s. It’s been customized & given a new look (by me) with a beautiful swirled texture to the raw metal & new cobalt blue paint in the upper & lower cabinets, as well as inside the drawer.
The paint stripping & beautiful swirled metal texture was done in my workshop. After stripping & texturing with an angle grinder, the metal was been sealed with automotive grade enamel clear coat to protect and keep it looking great for years to come.
~ Sliding glass doors for top shelf compartment
~ Interior shelves and walls are painted in a rich, vibrant cobalt blue
~ multiple layers of automotive grade clear coat
Free curbside delivery in nyc metro area. Please have a friend available to help you carry it into the building.
Check out our other pieces of vintage steel & custom cabinets: http://www.etsy.com/shop/artspaceindustrial
Vintage locker, lockers, brushed steel, herman miller, eero arnio, metal, storage cabinet, steel, chrome, vinyl, wardrobe, bench, Eames, stark, Danish, modern, verner couch sofa restoration Mid Century, Modern, Danish, retro, mid century, mid-century, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, vintage, retro, mod, aaro saarinen, modern, vintage, retro, hipster, lounge, pop vintage, 50’s, knoll, milo, era, antique, Mad Men, vintage, funky, custom, jetsons, bed, phillipe starck, couch, dining, chair, lighting, LED, jetsons, contemporary, saarinen, aarnio, whilkhahn, design, funky, industrial, upcycle, recycle, mies van de rohe, green, eco, re-use, reuse, treasure, new york, dumbo, new jersey, connecticut, boston, albany, brooklyn, park slope, artisan
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).