Rosenthal mid century modern Art Deco style cut crystal smoking set, a great gift for, well, a chic and design discriminating smoker. I wish I knew the designer of this collection and what year it launched but my guess is it was in the 50s or 60s. The sides of the vessels are satined and there are fluted indentations that are clear; it’s a really elegant and sophisticated design. If you know the designer let me know. Rosenthal, you may know, is known for luxury tabletop crystal and china, and this set I’m sure was super expensive when new, and pieces of this style sell for about 100.00 each on Ebay. I have priced my set for the holidays in hopes that a local buyer would save on expensive shipping (it’s 7 lbs of heavy lead crystal). It consists of 3 pieces: ashtray, lighter, and cigarette holder (or match holder). The lighter neds a wick (any smoke shop can get this lighter working in 10 mins). The condition of the ashtray and lighter are almost mint (with surface scratches on the bottoms consistent with age—I love those scratches, they have character); the cigarette holder has a small internal crack on the inside lip of the vessel. It’s barely discernible and it’s not a chip—it’s an internal crack that you can’t feel if you run your finger over it. That said, they are an incredible set, and rare to find all three together and in good condition. All have the Rosenthal markings on the bottoms. Email with any questions, thanks,
I am located on Ainslie Street near Leonard Street, a few blocks from both the G at Metropolitan Ave, the L at Lorimer (same station as the G), and the Graham Avenue stop on the L. I can deliver in NYC for 10 dollars.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).