I bought this seahorse from a local concrete artist and it hangs on the wall in my dining room. I became obsessed with seahorses after falling in love with the chalkware seahorses on Joan’s apartment wall on Mad Men. Whether you love the retro kitschy appeal or are purely in it for the science, these seahorse tea towels add aquatic charm to your kitchen ensemble.
Measurements: 28" X 29"
Pre-washed 100% Unbleached Cotton
Machine Wash Cold Water
Want to know more about Fresh Pastry Stand Tea Towels? Watch the video!
I am a tea towel freak so I am super excited to introduce a line of flour sack tea towels to my shop!
After reviewing many sample pieces, I’ve selected an extra soft, natural unbleached cotton towel to print my designs. They are totally lint free and are the towels I use in my studio. These large (almost) square towels have a very comfy feel.
This flour sack tea towel is a great way to step up your gift giving game when purchasing candles for that special awesome someone on your gift list.
- Flour sack tea towels are so old school!
- Flour sack tea towels are lint free!
- Flour sack tea towels make great stocking stuffers, gifts for teachers, Secret Santa swaps.
- Flour sack tea towels are great for drying dishes, looking cute hanging from a hook in your kitchen, covering a loaf of bread fresh from the oven, covering a loaf of bread fresh from the bakery to make it look like it was fresh from your oven, and as gifts!
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).