SUPER comfortable and beautiful gray microfiber sectional (cuddler + single left arm chair) from Raymour and Flanigan’s for sale. I love this couch, but it is too wide for my new apt. Bought for $1,200+ 1.5 years ago and rarely used = looks brand new + clean. You can easily buy an additional piece to make it bigger. I live in a studio and it is the perfect size/shape. If interested, I can add in the pillows, but the white throw is not included.
Description from the website (http://www.raymourflanigan.com/artemis-II-2-pc-microfiber-sectional-sofa-294241256.aspx) below:
Sectional sofa is upholstered in soft, easy-care microfiber, which is created by weaving thread that’s finer than luxury silk into a lightweight yet dense and durable fabric that’s resistant to stains for lasting beauty and comfort
Kiln-dried hardwood solid and furniture-grade plywood frame materials
Sectional sofa frame is carefully crafted of hardwood solids that are put inside a kiln and dried to reduce their moisture content and furniture-grade plywood composed of sheets of solid wood arranged in a cross-grain pattern then united under pressure by a bonding agent, so the frame will last for many years because it’s less likely to split, crack or warp when exposed to indoor temperatures, humidity and airflow
Extra-durable frame joinery
Frame joinery is reinforced with dowels for more stability at stress points and heavy-duty metal fasteners, so the sectional sofa is extra durable
Dimensions of the actual piece (approximations): L: 98" (corner to corner) x W: 37" x H: 30" (34" including cushions). For the cuddler, it is approximately 61" long from the back to the front corner.
I live in an elevator building. Smoke and bed bug free home! Cash only. Serious buyers and reasonable offers will take the best offer. Thank you!
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).