I’m moving at the end of the month back east and if it doesn’t fit in the car it’s not coming with. This doesn’t fit in the car. Perfect condition, a year old, retails for $2,500
Come and get it!
From DWR’s site:
Designed by Piet Hein, Bruno Mathsson and Arne Jacobsen for Fritz Hansen
Essentially a merging of an oval and rectangle, Danish poet/mathematician Piet Hein initially defined the “super ellipse” shape as a solution to an urban planning problem in Sweden. The year was 1959 and a new motorway was replacing Stockholm’s Sergel’s Square. Improving the efficiency of traffic through the area was crucial and Hein’s newly defined shape satisfied this need. Hein soon came to believe that the super ellipse was the most visually pleasing shape for any number of applications, including sports arenas, swimming pools and, of course, dining tables. Hein first collaborated with designer Bruno Mathsson on a line of super elliptical desks; their Super Elliptical Tables were designed for Fritz Hansen in 1968. This Super Elliptical Table seats six comfortably, but it’s even possible to squeeze a few more in at the gently rounded “corners.” Polished chrome legs support a white laminate top. This contract-quality surface is appropriate in the home or as a conference or cafeteria table. Original design and licensed manufacture by Republic of Fritz Hansen.
Polished chrome steel legs and base; white laminate top; aluminum banding.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).