FREE CURBSIDE DELIVERY IN NYC METRO AREA
This locker storage bench looks amazing in an industrial warehouse loft & each piece of repurposed functional artisan furniture is unique~
We personally build these pieces from vintage lockers with additional steel bracings for added strength. Useful for seating & storage, this bench is created from a two tier, vintage set of steel lockers. In addition to using high strength rivets for assembly, additional rivets are added to the face frame edges and body. Added bracing underneath helps properly support the weight of your storage & seating.
Original paint was stripped in our workshop & we also did the hand brushed finish with multiple wire brushes – then clear coated with multiple coats of automotive grade acrylic enamel to seal & protect the piece for many years to come.
This locker bench can also be used as a media console (just remove the vinyl seat top), as well as storage for clothes/shoes/etc in a smaller apartment. I have these available with caster wheels or legs.
Shown in the photos are a 36" & 72" locker bench. Custom Sizes & variety of vinyl color for bench cushion available – ask for more info~ :-)
18" tall (incl 6" caster wheels)
Check out our other pieces of vintage steel & custom cabinets: http://www.etsy.com/shop/artspaceindustrial
FREE CURBSIDE DELIVERY IN NYC METRO AREA . This means you’ll need a friend to help carry it inside your building.
Thanks for checking out my work!
Vintage locker, repurposed, repurpose, lockers, brushed steel, herman miller, eero aarnio, custom metal, storage cabinet, steel, chrome, vinyl, wardrobe, bench, Eames, stark, Danish, modern, verner couch sofa restoration Mid Century, Modern, Danish, retro, mid century, mid-century, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, retro, mod, aaro saarinen, modern, retro, hipster, lounge, pop, parrot chair, Ib Arberg, 50’s, knoll, milo, era, antique, Mad Men, sub, funky, custom, jetsons, bed, S/M, phillipe starck, couch, dining, chair, lighting, LED, jetsons, contemporary, saarinen, aarnio, whilkhan, design, funky, industrial, up-cycle, recycle, mies van de rohe, dom, green, eco, re-use, reuse, treasure, new york, dumbo, new jersey, connecticut, boston, albany, brooklyn, park slope, artisan
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).