Aperol Spritz * Taste The Sunset * Original AD Poster 2′ × 3′ Rare 2012 Mint New Condition. Large Wall Size measures exactly : 27" inches wide by 40" inches high. This Original Aperol Spritz Advertising Poster features an saturated color photo-illustration of Aperol bathed in beautiful sunset. Aperol is an Italian aperitif originally produced by the Barbieri company, based in Padua , and now produced by the Campari company. While Aperol was originally created in 1919, it did not become successful until after World War II. Its ingredients are, among others, bitter orange, gentian, rhubarb, and cinchona. Although it looks, tastes, and smells much like Campari, Aperol has an alcohol content of 11%—less than half of Campari. An Aperol Spritz , quite popular in Europe these days , especially Venice , is a sunny, bright orange apertivos slowly sipped in the evenings, out along the canals or in one of the campos. Aperol Spritz—also known as the Venetian Spritz or Italian Spritz—is a traditional Venetian apertivo. You can see it all over Italy , in Florence, Rome, and Amalfi. But nowhere is it quite as popular (or quite as delicious) as it is in Venice. There’s something about sitting along a canal, with the early evening Venetian sunlight filtering through this bright orange drink, that is just so, well, wonderful …and extraordinarily delicious. This Original AD Poster is printed in Beautiful Brilliant 6-color production on thick advertising poster stock paper. Rare , Authentic , Aperol Spritz Original Advertising Collectible ~ ready for framing , or simply hang as is. Great for an Apartment or Studio , Den or Office. Will be gently rolled in a heavy duty tube and shipped Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation / Tracking. This Original Poster is in Mint New Condition. Available for immediate local pick-up in Times Square NYC : Bring your own long tube if you like ( we just roll and rubberband them ). We ship Priority in an extra heavy duty tube ( 16 $ ) to anywhere in the U.S.A. > we also ship Internationally to Canada and Worldwide. Email about quick local pickup or shipping arrangements , our phone number and our exact Times Square location.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).