Professional Industrial Grade Rolling Patio Counter-top Table with unique Convertible Design . with locking heavy-duty 4" rubber wheels. Large size ; 24" inch deep by 40" inch long Formica laminated 1.5" inch thick Counter-top , which can be easily cleaned , and quickly removed. Once counter is removed , this table is quickly converted to a rolling cart ….and with the addition of 2 glass , metal or wood shelves ( note the rubber supports for 2 shelves in pictures : no shelves are included ) , it becomes a beautiful display cart for a Cook-out or Barbeque , food entries or baked goods. This durable Formica table / steel cart is coated in baked grey enamel for very easy cleaning, The entire table & cart can be quickly and easily dis-assembled by simply removing the cart’s side rails, it can be stored in a very small space as it conveniently and very simply comes apart into 4 standing sections. The large size Counter-top includes a very large 3" inch high drawer ( 14" inches wide by full 16" inches deep ) on silicone sliders under the white Formica counter-top. This very large heavy-duty drawer is fully lined with durable black water-resistant felting for the clean storage of any kitchen tools or cooking utensils. This heavy duty drawer has a large chrome steel handle and the drawer slides effortlessly on silicone slide rails. 4 Very Large 4" inch Industrial Rubber Caster Wheels easily lock in place , so the cart can not be shifted or moved out of a secure parked position. Table height is 31.5" inches high. Table dimensions are ; 26" inches deep by 40" inches wide , this is a professional industrial grade piece of food-service equipment , sturdy and very well constructed : $ 160. Table can be quickly and easily disassembled for very easy local transport and pick-up. Available for immediate local pick-up available in the Mount Sinai , Port Jefferson area. Email about quick local pick-up , our phone number and our exact location.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).