On Saturday, December 8, 2012, Manufacture NY in collaboration with online retailer LOVE US, will hold a one day pop-up shop featuring clothing, accessories and jewelry exclusively by American Made, NY based designers.
Participants include: Brooklyn Royalty, Apartment 4B, Malca BK, 8020 Neckwear, IQTEST, ShockvintagE, Bweela Steptoe, Nathalie Kraynina Collection, The Gift Shop by Osa, Eki’s Famous LLC, Silk and Cyanide and More!
The shop will run from from noon until 6 pm at The End Music and creative space in Greenpoint, Brooklyn (13 Greenpoint Avenue, G Train at Greenpoint Avenue).
In addition to the physical store, Manufacture New York will launch an online pop-up shop hosted by LOVE US, a resource and store catering exclusively to American made products and designs. Shoppers can access the store at www.LoveUsShop.com to view and purchase items.
100% of the profits from this shop will benefit the independent designers involved along with Manufacture NY. Manufacture NY is a fashion incubator upstart that is geared toward reviving the fashion manufacturing industry in New York City, while also empowering and enabling independent designers. Both Manufacture NY and LOVE US believe in the quality and sustainability of American Made designs and have come together to support this industry.
Manufacture NY x LOVE US Pop Up Shop
Saturday, December 8th from NOON until 6 pm
The End NYC, 13 Greenpoint Avenue, Brooklyn
Online Store Launching in December at WWW.LOVEUSSHOP.COM.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).