Apple eMac Tilt and Swivel Stand BRAND NEW in Box. Made by Apple ; A tilt & swivel stand for the eMac Computer that allows you to adjust your eMac up to 20 degrees forward or back & 360 degrees side to side. A must have for any eMac owner , it raises the eMac to comfortable eye level on any desk , and allows you to tilt the eMac up, down and spins it side to side as well. Made of thick molded polyurethane plastic. A smooth & seamless slide carriage assembly is connected by heavy duty stainless steel pin mechanism in center. Can be easily taken apart for cleaning when needed. An eMac without this Tilt and Swivel Stand is a less functional eMac. A very beautiful , classic stand made specifically by Apple for the G4 eMac. It raises the eMac 3" higher, tilts the screen from -5Â° to +15Â°, swivels 360Â°. The large base is 11" in diameter. Quite simple to install, it makes the heavy eMac computer very easy to adjust. Brand New in Box : $ 36.Local pick-up is available in the Mount Sinai , Port Jefferson area. Can also ship by Mail carefully wrapped in thick bubble-wrap and packed in an extra heavy duty box ( 18 $ ) to anywhere in the U.S.A. > also can ship Internationally to Canada and Worldwide. Email about local pick-up or for shipping arrangements , our phone number and exact location.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).