L.M. Ericsson Antique Rotary Desk Telephone 1921 in Mint Pristine Condition. This original vintage L.M. Ericsson Rotary Telephone is model Type CG 400 ( sometimes referred to as the battery table or battery desk telephone , Codeword : Caurat ) and was made by L.M. Ericsson in 1921. The framework is entirely made of black enamelled steel and the Weight is : 2.9 kg. A Micro-telephone RE 1005 resting on an ornate nickel cradle switch. A unique cradle switch telephone with all nickel trim and rotary dial , and an all metal steel case. This Original 1921 Ericsson Desk Telephone has been completely and thoroughly refurbished to a like new condition. All the detailed Nickel Trim and Black Gloss Enamelled Casing have been polished and shined to perfection on this vintage Phone of the early 1920’s. The original dial mechanism and all the telephones original moving parts have been carefully cleaned and fully calibrated , and the phone has been completely re-wired with all new copper and high quality black fabric encased wiring , and it comes with a new 6 ft. line cord with a modern phone jack plug ( just simply plug it in to any phone jack and use ).
Condenser with a capacity of 2 microfarads.
Ringer 1000 ohms resistance.
The framework is entirely made of black enamelled steel.
Weight: 2.9 kg.
Codeword : Caurat.
Metal Steel : battery desk / table telephone
serial # 1799084 (late 1921)
Type CG 400
Beautifully detailed and crafted , precision built. Local pick-up is available in the Mount Sinai , Port Jefferson area. Can also ship Priority Mail & fully insured carefully wrapped in thick bubble-wrap and packed in an extra heavy duty box ( 38 $ ) to anywhere in the U.S.A. > also can ship Internationally to Canada and Worldwide. Email about local pick-up or for shipping arrangements , our phone number and exact location.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).