ONE fully glazed glove mold made by General Porcelain (now defunct) of Trenton, New Jersey which were used in molding of latex gloves. Most were made in 1987 and were used in the molding of latex gloves. They are great for industrial decor or for display in your home. The fingers may be too fat for ring display unless they are adjustable. Bracelets can be displayed with an extender in the rear.
Measures: 14" H x 4.5" wide
Middle finger is approximately 3" high
Wrist: About 7.5"
Condition : Shiny and pretty. These were in use for some time until retired. Some may have some dirt or grime on underside of base (or small chips) where it was attached to the machine. The base is the only thing not glazed. If any have smudges or grease on the outside, they can easily be cleaned with soap, and water. Read my history of glove mold article on Squidoo here:
Available for pickup on Shady Lane in Manchester, by appointment only. This is actually wrong on the Mapquest and the real zip code is 17345, in between Board Road and 181 George Street.
Otherwise, you can visit my Etsy shop and get them shipped worldwide here:
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).