Cabana Cachaca Liquor AD Poster * NUDE * 2′ × 3′ Rare 2007 Mint Condition. Large wall size measures exactly : 24" inches wide by 36" inches high. This Original Cabana Cachaca Advertising Poster features a sensual Black & White nude graphic. Cabana Cachaça is a brand of Brazilian-made cachaça that is fermented and distilled directly from freshly pressed sugarcane. Cabana Cachaca was launched in the United States in 2006 by Matti C. Anttila, a former New York investment banker. Although the third most distilled spirit in the world, cachaça, the national spirit of Brazil, was relatively unknown in the United States until recently. Similar to rum, cachaça is an ingredient in a caipirinha cocktail. Cabana Cachaça captured Silver Medals at the 2006 and 2007 San Francisco World Spirits Competitions and received a 90 point rating by influential spirits critic Anthony Dias Blue. This is not the usual type cachaca that you find imported to the United States. Very smooth and spritely on the tongue, slight oak and pepper notes edges on the tongue with citrus, lemon grass and salty overtones with a whisper of . . . Delicious ! This New Original Poster is printed in Beautiful Brilliant 6-color production on thick advertising poster stock paper. RARE , Authentic , Cabana Cachaca Advertising Collectible ~ ready for framing , or simply hang as is. Great for a Dining Room or behind the Bar , Living Room , Den or Office. * NOTE : this Original poster has been gently Pre-folded once in the center from the factory. This Original Poster is in Mint Condition. Available for immediate local pick-up in Times Square NYC : Bring your own long tube if you like ( we just roll and rubberband them ). We ship Priority in an extra heavy duty tube ( 14 $ ) to anywhere in the U.S.A. > we also ship Internationally to Canada and Worldwide. Email about quick local pickup or shipping arrangements , our phone number and our exact Times Square location.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).