Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland Original Movie Poster Johnny Depp * Mad Hatter * 4′ × 6′ Rare 2010 NEW. Huge Wall Size measures 4’ foot wide by 6’ foot high. Authentic Original Official USA Advance Theatrical Release Movie Poster for the highly anticipated March 5th 2010 selected Movie Theater release of the film " Alice in Wonderland *. Alice in Wonderland is an upcoming fantasy-adventure film directed by Tim Burton. It is an extension to the Lewis Carroll novels Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass. The film will use a technique combining live action and motion capture. Mia Wasikowska plays the role of Alice, alongside Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter, Helena Bonham Carter as The Red Queen, Anne Hathaway as The White Queen, and Crispin Glover as The Knave of Hearts. The film is scheduled for release on March 5, 2010 through Walt Disney Pictures in Disney Digital 3-D and IMAX 3-D, as well as in regular theaters. In the sequel to Lewis Carroll’s original stories, Alice Kingsley, now 19, attends a party at a Victorian estate shortly after the death of her beloved father. The party, unbeknownst to Alice, is an engagement party planned by her mother and sister. Just as the arrogant and dull Hamish Ascot proposes to Alice under a gazebo and under the eyes of hundreds of snooty society-types, Alice spots a white rabbit wearing a waistcoat and pocket watch. In shock and confusion, she runs off into a maze and follows the White Rabbit through it, only to later tumble down a rabbit hole into Underland (more commonly referred to as “Wonderland” by its inhabitants), a place she has visited ten years before, yet doesn’t remember. In Wonderland, she reunites with her childhood friends, including the Mad Hatter, who explains to Alice that they need her help in over-throwing the Red Queen, who has assumed control of all Wonderland. Alice then embarks — assuming both large and small sizes — on an adventure of self discovery and to save Wonderland and her Wonderland friends from both the Jabberwocky and the Red Queen’s reign of terror. This Original Authentic Poster is a custom advertising poster used for large lightbox displays which is why its printed so Razor-sharp ~ also it is printed on both sides to give it extra depth when backlit , which is why these LiteBox Posters look so great hung over a window. This New Original Double-sided Poster is Printed in Beautiful Brilliant Razor-sharp 6 color production on thick vinyl mylar. Huge wall size it measures 4’ foot wide by 6’ foot high. Rare , Authentic , Tim Burton / Alice in Wonderland Collectors item of this classic tale , and another unique Tim Burton film. Ready for framing or simply hang as is. Great for an Entertainment Room or Studio , Living Room or Den. Will be carefully rolled and shipped in an extra heavy duty tube and shipped Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation / Tracking .This Poster is in Brand New Condition. Email with any questions before purchasing if you are unsure about something. We ONLY accept Money Orders , Cashiers Checks or U.S. Cash as payment ( we do NOT accept personal checks or online payment at all). Available for immediate local pickup in Times Square NYC : Bring your own long tube if you like ( we just roll and rubberband them ). We ship Priority in an extra heavy duty tube ( 18 $ ) to anywhere in the U.S.A. > we also ship Internationally to Canada and Worldwide. Email about quick local pickup or shipping arrangements , our phone number and our exact Times Square location.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).