Price is coming down til I sell it.
I bought this from an antique store in the late 1980’s in Los Angeles. I have done research throughout the years and I am sure this was made by Jazz furniture.
Jazz furniture was a designer furniture company based in LA and sold from catalogs in design centers only. It was available only through the trade therefore the production was high quality and limited. It was also used on many movie and television sets, such as Daytime Drama ‘The Young and the Restless’. These designs were inspired by period Art Deco designs, many by Donald Deskey, however the company also created custom work and their own designs by owner Marina McDonald and well respected lighting and modern fan designer Ron Rezek.
Jazz Art Deco Club Chair Circa 1980’s, American Single Streamline Art Deco Style Club Chair. Rounded arm with round tubular chrome trim on each arm. Triple band chrome detail below the seat.
Jazz furniture is no longer in business and their pieces are now very collectable.
Dimensions: 28 1/2 ” high, 32 1/2" wide, 32” deep. 5 1/2” wide arm. Seat: with cushion, 21” wide, 22 1/2” deep. Condition: In very good original condition. Tiny rip on the back… see photos, as well as a small pulling away on the seam of the seat cushion. Chrome is in good shape. Chair is very heavy.
Available for local pick up. Prefer not to ship, but will at buyers expense .My displayed shipping cost is only an approximation .
Payment can be made on Etsy…sweetldayjune
or contact me to pay cash
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).