Come to our Brooklyn Sale, now through Dec 22! Visit www.mikesmcm.com for more info.
Fluidity and solidity are brought together beautifully in this great set of vintage solid teak bookends. Just look at those sloping curves! Made of solid blocks of richly-hued teak, and certainly in Denmark, this mid-century pair will enhance any décor while keeping your books in their place. In very good condition, with only minor dings, hardly noticeable.
6.25" H x 4.25" W x 4.25" D
For more photos of this item, or to purchase online, visit www.mikesmcm.com
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.