We are selling the Lounge 2-piece sectional sofa from Crate and Barrel—the most comfortable sectional ever. We purchased it less than two years ago for our family room. We love it so much that when we moved and no longer had space for a sectional, we bought the exact same thing, but in the sofa version.
This is a left-hand chaise sectional upholstered in high pile microfiber in Walnut color (a rich dark brown).
It’s in perfect condition. The microfiber is lush and invincible. The sectional is big and ultra comfy, but since it’s sleek and modern-looking, it won’t overpower a room. Four box throw pillows are included.
Check out the 5-star reviews on the Crate and Barrel website. This item is now stocked in two linen colors; the microfiber option now requires extra time. We love the microfiber because it’s totally forgiving, luxurious, and cozy and is great year-round.
We bought the sectional for $2,698.00 + tax and shipping, for a grand total of: $3,030.87
We are selling it for $1,800. Pick up in Valley Village. Please email me with your phone number included or text me at 917-309-4293.
Lounge 2-Piece Sectional Sofa (Left Arm Chaise, Right Arm Sofa) 124"Wx64"Dx25"H
Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame
Seat cushions are multilayer soy- or plant-based polyfoam wrapped in fiber-down blend and encased in downproof ticking
Flexolator spring suspension
Back cushions are fiber-down blend wrapped in downproof ticking
Upholstery fabric is 92% polyester, 8% linen with topstitch detail
See additional frame options below
Made in North Carolina, USA
W/Cushion Height: 37"
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).