This is an original painting on canvas by Angel Ortiz. Very good condition and is 36" X 25 1/2" This was found at a local estate here in New York. Here is a little info about the artist. Angel Ortiz (b. 1967) Angel Ortiz was born in New York. Ortiz is also known as LAII, LA2 or LA Rock. These names stand for “Little Angel” and are often seen as his tags. At thirteen, he began his career when he met Keith Haring in 1980. For a number of projects Ortiz collaborated with Haring from 1981 to 1984. He continued to make his own artwork after his work with Haring ended. However, Ortiz is often overshadowed by Haring’s fame. He has been fighting to make his past and current work more well-known. In 2008 he famously tagging his name in a restored Haring outdoor mural without permission. Ortiz still living in New York and continues to create graffiti art. Selected Exhibitions: 1982 Tony Shafrazi Gallery, New York City, with Keith Haring 1983 Fun Gallery, New York City, with Keith Haring?Galerie Watari, Tokyo, Japan, with Keith Haring?Robert Fraser Gallery, London, United Kingdom, with Keith Haring?Special Projects Paint Fiorucci, Milan, Italy, with Keith Haring? 1990 Future Primeval Queens Museum, Flushing Meadows ?Corona Park, New York with Keith Haring?? 2001 Follin Gallery, New York City? 2002 Clayton Patterson Outlaw Museum, New York City? 2003 LA II & Keith Haring, Due amici a New York negli anni ’80, Putignano Arte 2004 Scope Art Fair, Los Angeles, California 2005 Galleria Leonardo Galerie, Bolzano, Italy.
Shipping available for $40.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).