Posted from Krrb It via the Krrb it button.
This is a vintage 1971, one owner mid-century modern sofa with matching ottoman designed by Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin. I have the original Thayer Coggin manufacturer invoice to Herbert Lazarow Interiors dated May 11, 1971 to provide provenance for the pieces. The sofa is style #1395 covered with K1963 dark green heavy fabric and chrome foil base. The ottoman is style #1889 covered with the same K1963 fabric but with a walnut base that is barely visible.
The sofa is the lowest that I have ever seen. The measurements are 82" long x 36" deep x 21" high at the top of the back. The total height to the top of the back pillows is 23". The seat height is a scant, knee-testing 14".
The matching ottoman is quite large, rolls on casters and opens to provide storage. It measures 46" long by 28" deep by 16" high.
Both pieces are in very good vintage condition for items that have been in daily use for over 40 years. There is gentle even fading on the fabric that is only evidenced when the pillows are removed.
Only Cash or PayPal payments will be accepted. PayPal fees will be added to the invoiced amount if paying with PayPal.
Non-local buyers must select a freight company of their choosing, pay for all shipping and packaging charges and must arrange for pick up within 2 weeks of payment.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).