Antique Sheraton tester arched-canopy four-poster wooden bed.
This bed is lovely, but it was altered and needs work; it’s priced accordingly.
The two foot posts were shortened (cut from top, about 10") and left unfinished. I have the cut-off posts and they could be repaired (see photo of cut portion being held to post).
It was once rock-solid, but was never the same after being moved. I drilled extra holes in the rails and posts to add support, but had a hard time getting it solid. A knowledgable person could restore it. Comes with hardware.
One could simply use the headboard by itself.
Outer dimensions: 84" long, 59" wide. Posts are 67" tall. I had a double/full mattress on it; it could be widened.
This was purchased by my grandmother in New England probably in the 1960s. I was offered $3000 for in 2007 (wish I’d taken it!). Love it, but it doesn’t fit in my new house with low eaves.
Ebay auction only: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281055038721?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Pick-up only in the Catskills, about 2 hours north of the GW Bridge (NYC). Will be unassembled.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).