This is a large mid century sectional that is made up of 5 pieces and is is an original mid century era piece. It was purchased used 6 years ago from the original owner in Berkley Hills, CA. The owner said they had reupholstered the sectional about 10 years ago. The fabric is a rough tweed with a yellow, green and beige fabric. The look and feel is actually hard to describe. It’s definitely got a retro feel but in good condition.
Sectional is made up of 5 pieces that you can configure any way you like:
- 1 Left Arm Sofa
- 1 Right Arm Sofa
- 3 Single Seat Sofas
- Left and Right Arm Sofas: 48"w x 34"d x 17"seat height x 31"back height
- Single Seat Sofas: 27"w x 34"d x 17"seat height x 31"back height
Condition: Good, no major tears, rips or discolorations.
- Bottom cushion foam is a bit compressed, could be perfect if they had new foam put in.
- Wood peg legs show some wear, but no major cracks or issues.
- Single sofa cushions are missing a few upholstered buttons, which were saved if you’d like to repair.
Price: $450 OBO
If you have any questions, want to see more pictures or would like to see the table in person please don’t hesitate to email me. Thanks!
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).