Tall Floor Lamp : $ 175
I’m going with Unique.. and Eclectic… and if you like Brass ( i do think this is brass plated, not real brass, but lovely just the same) It adds some texture and spunk to any space.
Great condition – minor wear and tear on base – minor tarnish on base – but overall great condition.
Selling without a shade – much easier to box and ship that way!
Tall : 46"
Base width: 11"
Ginger Jar Lamp: $90
Just Gorgeous! Perfect for any room of the house, or office! Definite focal point piece.
In great vintage condition – has a few MINOR tarnish spots on the back end of the lamp – not visible from the front, and not very noticeable at all. ( see 3rd photo)
tall: 16" to bottom of socket / 14" from base to top of “jar”
wide: 9.5" wide at widest part of “jar”
base width: 6"
Full working order.
Eagle Lamp Pair : $ 140.00
Large Ornate Set of Brass Eagle Lamps – federal style eagles, stacked high! Appears to be a wood “base” but it is infact metal. Really quite detailed. In full working order, with original lighting (yes, they work and ready to plug in!) Some tarnish spots on both – normal for their age, one “ball” is slightly more tarnished on one than the other (as you can see in photos) Still both are in fantastic shape!
*could always paint them if you must!
base width: 5"
ball width: 6"
tall from base to bottom of socket: 20"
tall from base to top of harp: 30"
ALWAYS WILLING TO SHIP! JUST LET ME KNOW YOUR ZIPCODE SO I CAN GET YOU AN ACCURATE QUOTE!
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).