Posted from Krrb It via the Krrb it button.
There is nothing painful with this black and blue beauty. Versatility is key in home decor and this table works it. Use it open for a table for 4 or take doen the sides for a perfect side table.
The top is painted with my own dark charcoal chalk paint and then slightly embellished with Moroccan style stencils that highlight the blue table legs.
All the edges are distressed to give it that perfectly imperfect look that we love here at Shabadaba Chic.
The entire piece is coated in wax and buffed to protect the shabby chic finish.
If you want to purchase this item please email me your zipcode and I will get a shipping quote to you ASAP.
We are currently shopping around for the best rates/deals for shipping furniture out of the DC Metro Area. My zip code is 20737. We have a greyhound Xpress here, and they will ship anything under 100 pounds. Please note that Greyhound does NOT deliver to the home normally (and if so it is extra). This is a terminal to terminal service, so you would have to go pick it up at the nearest Greyhound terminal.
Please allow a week for shipment to leave our hands.
For a quote to your nearest Greyhound Station, please email us with your zip code. Greyhound does not deliver to your door but to the nearest terminal. We will require insurance on all furniture to protect both you and us.
ALTERNATIVE SHIPPING OPTIONS: We can also look into other options if you need a home delivery. UShip.com is a cool site to check out some options and see possibilities. You can even arrange your own shipping through them and pay the company directly if you so choose.
LOCAL PICK UP is a viable option. We are about 20 minutes from Downton DC.
Delivery is available for an additional fee.
I can send plenty of more photos or answer any questions you may have.
Have any questions?Contact the shop owner.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).