Truly amazing and rare opportunity to purchase up to 45 (Forty Five) matching Original Knoll Saarinen Executive Side Chairs. These chairs have just arrived in Los Angeles
All have been authenticated by Knoll as the original 72PSB Side Side with chrome legs with a black finish from the 1960’s
Rarely found in such a large number these mid-century modern executive chairs were designed by Eero Saarinen for Knoll. The 72PSB chair features a black fiberglass back, with seats upholstered in black vinyl and high quality tubular steel legs.
Length: 19.5" Height: 31.5" Depth: 18" Seat Height: 18"
All 45 chairs are in overall great vintage condition, however there is some typical wear consistent with age and use. Most notably some edge wear to the fiberglass, particularly where the edges met with a dining table. The large majority of the vinyl seats are in very good vintage condition with no major flaws. 10 of the 45 have some tears in the seats which would be very easy to fix or recover.
Perfect for any interior designer or set decorator looking for large quantities for a hotel, restaurant, bar or loft project
Anyone who knows these chairs knows that it’s almost impossible to find a matching set of six never mind forty five. I would prefer to sell them all as group but they are priced to move Fast. May be willing to sell singles, pairs, fours, sixes or as many as you might need. $150 per chair.
Don’t delay, as the first buyers get the pick of the bunch and these have not been offered on Etsy or Ebay……..Yet. Priority given to local buyers.
Any questions or to set up an appointment call Baz Tel: 323 356 3312
Ad will be closed when sold.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).