Large, vintage modern lamp in turquoise & teal lava glaze. Stunning mid-century lighting in urn-silhouette. Original, Raymor-quality brass fittings.
Raymor blended a large but sleek and sophisticated urn shape with a dimensional, turquoise lava glaze to create a fabulous vintage modern lamp! Original, high quality brass fittings and base remain. Base has been refurbished but “patina’ed” to match the neck hardware.
Dimensional tones of teal blend with turquoise and white and the subtlest of metallic gold undertones. The gold is not immediately noticeable. Rather, it’s subtlety lends a richness to the glaze texture.
Now unmarked, I can personally attest to this lamp’s authenticity. It was acquired with the crumbling mid-section portion of the two-tone Raymor label (“aym” visible) attached. Prior to my photographing this great lamp however, the label crumbled away.
My Vintage Raymor Lava Glaze Lamp has been rewired with matte-antique gold cord/plug and 3-way electrical socket. 150W max.
LOVE the lamp but don’t live in the Dallas area? No problem! I am happy to ship worldwide following online payment.
My vintage Raymor Turquoise Lava Glaze Table Lamp is looking for a new home to illuminate. Might it yours?
As always, thanks for stopping by!
Very good structural and surface condition.
No chips, cracks, crazing, or repairs detected.
Neck – Age-appropriate, spotty patina, most of which may be polished away. If desired by new owner, polish and a lacquer glaze (complimentary) are recommended before shipping to prevent further development of spotting, which may develop into corrosion over time.
Base – Some corrosion of high-quality base, apparently from exposure to moisture. The base has been refurbished >> -treated to stop further corrosion from occurring and painted to coordinate with the neck fittings.
Electrical – Wiring was 40-50+ years and suffering from same deterioration as base. Lamp has been rewired with antique/matte gold cord/plug, new 3-way socket.
Lamp: 23.5 in High (bottom of socket) x 11 in Diameter (widest pt)
Brass Base: 7.5 in Diameter
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at email@example.com.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at email@example.com and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).