There are two of these Brass hanging brass Lotus lamp Lights.
Price listed is for one.
I have used them grouped together. In photos the differences look more pronounced. I bought them together.
Let me know which one you want or select quantity 2 upon checkout if you want both.
They are clearly vintage and have a patina. One is a lighter brass color and has less patina on it. In the first two photos it is the top light. It is also in the 3rd photo.
The other one is the lower lamp in the first two photos and I took a close up of the this one in the 4th photo. It has some patina long the top of the flowers in a pattern almost, that makes me think that it was over time with the heat from the light bulb. You actually never see that part once it is hanging but I need to show it.
They both work great electrically but you may want to replace the cord and chain to be antique gold. Right now the one on the top in the first two photos has a 13’ total electrical cord that is white. It has a white chain for the first 10’ of it with the last 3’ being bare where you plug it in. There is a switch 4-5’ from the plug. The last photo shows the cord on the bottom one. It is spliced with a red electrical cap where the first 4’ of cord and chain are brass colored and then are spliced to 9’ of white electrical cord for a total of 13’ of cord. The chain on this one is white after the first 4’ of gold brass colored chain and that white chain ends 3’ from the plug.
Size is almost 8.5" high to the top of the loop, and approximately 8" wide at its widest diameter.
They are sold As Is. I am sure you will be happy with them as they are getting harder find these days now that they are so popular. I do not know what metal it is but I do suspect brass. I do not know if it is an original.
Contact me if you want me to ship it. We can get a quote for your zip code for USPS.
Apartment Therapy Classifieds has a messaging system for communicating with other members, allowing you to converse freely without exposing your email address or cluttering your inbox. You can respond to a message by replying to an email notification, via our website or iPhone app.
Use our messaging system for all communications. In case of a dispute where you’d like us to intervene, the message thread serves as a transaction record with all relevant details.
- If you’re interested in a listing, click “Contact Seller” and send a nice note.
- Be clear, honest, kind and prompt throughout the transaction.
- If the seller doesn’t respond, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not share personal information such as your postal address, phone number or email address until an agreeable deal has been made.
- Learn more about trust and safety.
- For in-person pickup or local delivery, pay in-person.
- Seller is required to give a receipt, if the buyer requests it.
- Only certified members may request online payment.
- For postal shipping, we recommend PayPal.
- Do not share your PayPal email address, request an invoice instead.
- Learn more about acceptable payment methods.
- By default, all listings are for in-person pickup only.
- Only certified members may offer local delivery or postal shipping.
- Agree on a price for delivery, shipping and handling fees.
- For postal shipping, request a tracking number.
- Learn about staying safe during in-person pickups.
- For in-person pickups, sales are final once purchased.
- For shipping and local delivery, ask the seller about their return policy.
- In most cases, a seller will not accept returns for “buyer's remorse”.
- A seller must accept returns if the item is “not as advertised”.
We find that members most often resolve their own issues through direct contact. However, if a resolution cannot be found, contact us at email@example.com and we'll make it our mission to make sure both parties are happy.
In your inbox, you have the ability to rate your experience with a member. The rating must be based on your personal experience with the member while using Krrb. “Member Ratings” are averaged and shown on a member’s corner.
Report as Inappropriate
If you have a general complaint about inappropriate content or activity, please use the “report as inappropriate” feature on the website. We will be notified and take immediate action.
Peace of Mind
Your safety and privacy is our top concern. Krrb was carefully crafted to ensure your safety and respect your right to privacy. In the unlikely event you encounter a problem, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond ASAP. Or you can call us at +1 646-277-7125 (M-F 9-6pm EST).